Welcome to Hales Valley Trust
Our Trust is an all-primary academy trust, based in Dudley, West Midlands. We became in Trust in February 2017 and currently consist of 5 primary schools. All our schools are very different, ensuring that there is an exciting and vibrant mix across our Trust.
Our family of schools bound together by:
- A commitment towards the common vision through shared values and core principles
- A board of Directors that is committed to developing and strengthening a culture of collaboration
- A board of Directors that adheres to the legal responsibilities towards inspiring individual excellence for all learners across the Trust.
Our Trust simply wants to improve outcomes for all pupils. Our culture is driven by our shared values and our 6 core principles:
- We support and care for each other, especially when things go wrong; we are like a family
- We trust each other and always go for win-win in decision making
- We evaluate, we don’t judge
- Everything we do is focused on improving outcomes for our children
- We have a positive culture and strong core vision and high expectations for all
- We share expertise, innovative ideas and projects - we are collaborative
- We are inclusive and try to meet the needs of all our pupils
- We believe that parental involvement and the community is important and we find different ways to make our community feel as involved as possible
- We have equality of opportunity for all – children and staff
- We have established an environment for effective learning and personal development where children and staff develop a growth mind set, resilience, core values and core learning skills
- We have a strong moral purpose and practice our core values
- We support and care for each other, especially when things go wrong; like a family
- We want all children to be well prepared to meet the challenges of each stage in their life.
- We want them to be good citizens – kind, caring, respectful, helpful, behave well towards everyone
We believe that we are stronger together – all schools sharing capacity, resources and expertise. Our Trust benefits from having a Teaching School within it, along with several strong strategic partners. We believe that collaboration is fundamental to providing the best learning opportunities through a meaningful curriculum where children and adults acquire the knowledge, skills and positive attitudes to prepare and strengthen them for their role in society: today, tomorrow and in the future.
If you are interested in finding out more please do get in touch – we would be very happy to meet with you!
Jeannette Mackinney George Craig
CEO Chair of Board